- Play 5 v 3.
The aim of the game is for teams with unequal number of players to defend and attack. Possesion is changed if one of the following :- A try is scored, there is an interception or three people are tagged.
Players must ensure that they replace tags when they are removed. If at any stage the ball goes loose any team can pick up the ball.
- Hold the ball in two hands.
- Commit defenders to make space for team mates.
- Run forwards with the ball.
- 5v3 should win every time.
- If 3 keeps scoring, 5Âs defence needs adjusting
- If 3 prevent scores, 5Âs attack needs adjusting
- Swap players between the groups
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2013