1) Run across and place ball down about 1 metre in front of player on other side of grid.
2) Player straddles ball - picks it up - holds it close to back shoulder - runs low across to other side of grid - places ball 1 metre in front of next player.
3) As above but roll ball in gently rather than place down.
- Bend knees and getlow.
- Straddle the ball.
- Pick up and place down with two hands.
- Pick up in a flowing motion, do not stop.
- Change lead shoulders between left and right.
© Copyright Sportplan Ltd, 2013